The most appetising and delectable desserts of all times – Chocolate cupcakes!
“Oh! God, How do I bake a cupcake now?”. If this what you have been thinking all this while…what you have to do this time to show that you can make things possible? What did you plan for? A get together… With a theme of baking chocolate cupcakes?
Good lord! What have you done? Hahaha, calm down, I was just kidding. No worries, you’ve promised your friends for a get-together, and this is what will happen when you promised that you’d bake cupcakes for them, especially chocolate cupcakes. Make it go as you promised. So just keep going on and read this article and by the end of it you will definitely turn out to be a pro at baking, but mind that all read and no execution will not help. Do try making these if you wish to get chocolate cupcakes with the desired outcome.
So let’s get started. Yes please, the basics are to be followed. No skipping! Okay, let’s start with something easy, so let’s start with an easy chocolate cupcake recipe.
Easy chocolate cupcakes recipe
Most of us are under this misconception that it is quite difficult to bake chocolate cupcakes. But the matter of fact is, it is quite simple to bake chocolate cupcakes with the help of a simple chocolate cupcake recipe.
So here are the ingredients for a simple chocolate cupcake recipe which is eggless at the same time.
- All-purpose flour – 3 cups
- Castor sugar – 2 cups ( if you do not have castor sugar, then you could use regular sugar)
- Baking soda – 2 tsp
- Hot water – cups
- Cocoa powder – ½
- a cup
- Salt (Table salt) – 1 Tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Cooking oil – ¾ tsp
- Vinegar – 2 Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉ or 176 ℃,
- Now to bake these chocolate cupcakes, you have two options: 1. You can use the regular tin moulds or baking tray with depression for cupcakes or 2. Use the available silicon moulds for baking.
- If you want to use the aluminium tray, then butter the tray and dust some all purpose flour and then flip it over and remove the excess flour. If you are using the silicon moulds, then all this process can be omitted and you can just line these mould with the cupcakes butter paper.
- Use a large strainer, and into that add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt then strain all of the things into a bowl.
- This method is necessary to be performed because it mixes all the ingredients together and it makes sure that there are no lumps in the flour.
- Now to this mixture, add oil and mix well,
- Add all the liquid ingredients one after the other and mix the flour using a cut and fold method.
- Add warm water, little at a time and mix it using cut and fold method.
- The batter should not be too thick or too flowy
- Now with the help of a spatula, pour this batter into the moulds
- Do not fill the mould completely, just fill them with ¾ of the batter.
- Now tap the tray on the kitchen counter twice, so that all the trapped air bubbles just escape.
- Now put these into the oven and let then bake.
- It will take about 12- 15 minutes for our chocolate cupcakes to bake completely.
- Just try and check the chocolate cupcakes at about 12 mins.
- All you need to do is insert a toothpick into our chocolate cupcakes if it comes out clean, it is a sign that our chocolate cupcakes are baked completely.
- If the toothpick stick has so batter stuck to it, that means it needs another 2-5 mins of baking.
- That is all about it. After about 15-16 minutes your chocolate cupcakes are absolutely ready.
You can serve this as they are, freshly out of the mould. Or you can dust some castor sugar on top of these chocolate cupcakes and garnish them with some strawberries.
You can serve them with pouring some store-bought chocolate syrup or you can make a frosting at home.
So what do you think? Was this a simple chocolate cupcake recipe?
Want to make a chocolate frosting? Let’s make some chocolate ganache for these best chocolate cupcakes.
The procedure for making a chocolate ganache is quite simple. You will need some melted chocolate and heavy cream that is brought to a boil once.
Now mix these two properly. Just pour them onto your chocolate cupcakes and be proud that you made the best chocolate cupcakes.
So when are you baking a chocolate cupcakes?