I think the title of this article is just perfect because it is a fact that cake is for every occasion. Cakes are for all occasions and all occasions are for cake. I cannot think of a single occasion where a cake cannot be an important part of them and hence cakes are known as cakes for all occasions
With the changing trends and the increasing love for cakes, it has become quite obvious that we need cakes for all occasions. The cake just like our different occasion is different. There are a variety of cakes like plum cakes, cupcakes, ice cream cakes, regular cakes, pastry cakes. I just love cakes and could be ready to eat them any time of the day.
What could you think are special occasion cakes?? I always wonder what are special occasion cakes? Are those cakes baked for a specific occasion or are they baked according to the theme of the party? I guess yes, this could be the reason why they are named so.
Special Cake Recipes For Special Occasions – cakes for all occasions
Like I already said cakes are for all occasions! Similarly, there are special cake recipes for special occasions. Like for Christmas, we bake plum cakes and for new years eve and Easter, we bake an apple pie. There are also special occasion chocolate cake recipes over the internet. Instead of the special occasion chocolate cake recipes, I would be sharing a very tasty and easy recipe.
Here I have a perfect cake recipe for the special occasion. Today let’s make a luscious tangerine cheesecake.
So let’s get our hands dirty!
So to make this special and tasty delight for your special occasions, the ingredients that you will require are.
*note: all these ingredients are mentioned in grams.
Ingredients for cakes for all occasions
- ¾ the cup of all-purpose flour approximately 85 gms,
- Ground almond flour – 92 gms,
- Glazing sugar – 70 gms,
- Table salt – ¼ tsp,
- Melted butter – 85 gms,
- Cheese – 3 packets
- Sugar – 290 gms
- Eggs – 5 (large) ( completely optional)
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Orange zest
- Few berries of your choice for toppings
The procedure for making this delicious cake is as follows:
- 1. Please preheat the oven at 375 ℉
- Please maintain all the ingredients at room temperature.
- In to a large mixing bowl put all the powder ingredients one followed by the other,
- Start whisking the flour, almond flour, and glazing sugar for the crust of the cake,
- Now add in the soft butter
- Mix the butter gently until it is mixed into the flour mixture
- The sign that it is mixed is that the flour is crumbled,
- Now into a tin, firmly push this crumbled flour.
- Then with the help of a toothpick, knife, or fork prick this flour; so that the base of crust does not rise or bloat up
- Now pop this tray into your freezer for about 15- 20 minutes
- Now remove this tray from the freezer and pop it into the oven until the edges turn golden for about 13-15 minutes
- Into a new bowl add cheese and sugar
- Now mix these gently with the help of a hand blender for the filling of the cake.
- Now with the help of a spatula keep cleaning the sides of the bowl to make sure that this mixture does not stick to the wall of the bowl.
- Crack in one egg at a time and keep beating
- After all the eggs are incorporated, add in the cream and mix well
- After that add in the orange zest.
- Adding eggs is totally optional,
- Now pour this mixture in the crust that we already baked and turn down the heat of the oven to 325 ℉.
- Now fill the tart completely, give the cheese mixture some room to rise
- And let the cheese harden a little bit
- Once you see that the cheese is set, turn off the oven and open the door
- Now, let the cheesecake stay within for about an hour,
- Once the cake is cooled down a bit, then with the help of a baking knife, run it through the corners of the mould and remove it.
- Cut into irregular pieces,
- Add berries chopped into half and dust some glazing sugar,
- With the help of a blowtorch caramelize the sugar a little!
And there you have an amazing recipe of cakes for all occasions
That is all about it! Wasn’t that quite simple and a recipe of cakes for all occasions! You can also add a little variation to this only in flavour but not in the measurement.
If you still happen to be looking for other cake recipes then you can look for special occasion cakes near me over the internet.
These days you also find many cakes for a special occasion like Raksha Bandhan cakes. These cakes are specially baked for Raksha Bandhan.
You can use the above-mentioned cake recipe as to bake a special Raksha Bandhan cakes.